For those of you who didn’t get the time to start a Bullet Journal, we’re here to make your job easier! Download a range of planner sheets that will help you organise your days, weeks and months. Why stop there? Download the budget and project pages to round up the collection.
These pages use bright colours in a simple yet attractive layout. Aside from looking pretty, they have the added benefit of being practical. All the layouts are broken down into important lists and trackers that will ensure that you don’t forget anything important, and boost your productivity.
The best part about these printables is that they’re FREE! Click on the links below to download the different sets.
THE DAILY PAGES
- Includes two different layouts to choose from
- Includes meal and water trackers
- Keep track of your daily expenses
- Set priority tasks for each day
Download the daily pages here.
THE WEEKLY PAGES
- Two different layouts!
- Set tasks for each day of the week
- Includes a separate page for the weekend
- Keep track of both chores and fun activities
Download the weekly pages here.
THE MONTHLY PAGES
- Make lists of the hobbies and fun things you want to do that month
- Includes a calendar template that can be adapted for any month (just pencil in the dates)
- Set top three priorities for the month
Download the monthly pages here.
THE BUDGET PAGES
- Helps you keep track of all transactions
- Separate lists for essential and arbitrary expenses
- Track your income and savings
Download the budget pages here.
THE PROJECT PAGE
- Keep track of the projects you want to get around to
- Set deadlines
- Decide what projects to prioritise
Download the project page here.